We use the term “personal information” – also called “personal data” or “personally identifiable information” in the laws of some jurisdictions – to refer to information that reasonably identifies, relates to, describes, or can be associated with you. The following are categories and types of personal information that we may collect from or about you, depending on how you interact with the Properties:
1 While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
b) contact address, email address and telephone numbers
c) demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
d) IP address;
e) web browser type and version; and
f) operating system.
Other information such as:
· Inferences we may create about you
· Any other personal information that you or somebody on your behalf voluntarily provide us.
· Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
· Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
· When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
· We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
A)If you provide us with the personal data of any other person when using our Site, it is your responsibility to ensure you have gained consent from that person to transfer their personal data to us.
If you interact with us on social media or use features such as plugins, widgets, or other tools made available by social media platforms or networks, we may collect information that you share with us on social media or that such platforms share with us. Please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use for more information about their privacy practices.
1) All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
2) Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
a) Providing and managing your access to our Site;
b) Personalising and tailoring your experience on our Site;
c) Supplying our services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
d) Replying to emails from you;
e) Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each email or you may opt-out at any time by emailing us directly);
f) Analysing your use of our Site to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience.
3) With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR act of UAE.
4) Third parties whose content appears on our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in section 13. Please refer to section 13 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
5) You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
6) We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
We use the term “personal information” – also called “personal data” or “personally identifiable information” in the laws of some jurisdictions – to refer to information that reasonably identifies, relates to, describes, or can be associated with you. The following are categories and types of personal information that we may collect from or about you, depending on how you interact with the properties:
We collect personal information that you provide to us directly. This may include, but is not limited to, information you provide:
You always have the option not to provide the information we request. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still access and use the web pages. If you wish to provide user information to us about a third party, such as your friend or colleague, in connection with a referral, gift subscription, recommendation, nomination (e.g., Under 30 list nomination), or other purpose, please only do so if you have the permission of that third party.
– When you register or become a member of INTLBM or provide information to us in any other manner, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information.
From time to time, we may collect personal information about you from third-party sources including data append services such as public or social graph data, data co-ops for print magazine publishers, or social media websites if you have chosen to connect with your social media which we will use for our business or commercial purposes (for example, in order to contact you and/or to better serve you with content or promotions). However, we will only use this information where these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
INTLBM allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your third-party social media service’s account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
To communicate with you, which may include:
For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Contacting you about and providing you and our clients with our services.
Responding to your direct inquiries, requests, issues or feedback, and providing customer service;
For analytics, enhancement, and personalization, which may include:
For security and fraud prevention, which may include:
To comply with legal obligations, which may include:
To support core business functions, which may include:
· With respect to how we use ‘Service Data’, we use that information to provide services to our clients.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
With other users:
With Your consent:
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
Under certain circumstances, INTLBM may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
INTLBM may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Please note, your comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law or your jurisdiction:
(i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive,
(ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or
(iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity.
Your right to review, update, correct and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements